1. Grab your Better Digestion Ebook below.
2. Learn about FODMAPS below.
(this ebook is created using resources and knowledge from a Registered Dietician and IBS expert.)
3. Try out a low FODMAP diet. Use this meal plan or create your own.
4. Learn what foods are high in FODMAPS and which foods are low in FODMAPS using this list here.
5. Let me know your results or any questions you have. Send me a message or post in the community. Be sure to consult your doctor with any concerns you have. Remember, this diet is temporary, not long term. It can be very beneficial temporarily but not meant to be followed for more than 4-6 months.